Our tribute to the famous recording/performance amps of the ‘80’s and ‘90’s, the RPHD100 is our recreation of arguably the best boutique amp of that era.
Click here to view the manual.
Faithfully reproduced and meticulously tweaked, to deliver those “player’s player” tones from yesteryear.
The RPHD100 features an absolutely full range clean preamp with bright, mid, and rock/jazz switches, and the smooth woody overdrive section that made this style of amplifier famous. 100 watts of 6L6 power makes the RPHD100 the star of any show. In 2016, we added new features and improved perfection! This new version of the RPHD now includes a voicing switch for matching the amplifier to your guitar type and we've made the FET input available from the footswitch with an adjustable gain level. It's like having a clean boost without the hassle of another pedal. The RPHD100 comes complete with a 4 button footswitch (MidBoost, Overdrive, Boost and FET). The RPHD can also be built as a 50 watt amp, if that fits your needs.
- 100 watts of 6L6 all tube hand wired power
- Fixed bias with external test point and adjustment
- Hi/Lo Power switch (100 watts / 50 watts)
- Tube buffered effects loop with active master volume
- Bright switch
- Mid switch
- Rock / Jazz switch (works like a deep switch)
- FET boost that is fully adjustable and footswitchable
- Trigger control for adjustable gain amount
- Cascading channels based on a blackface style preamp
- 4 button footswitch included for mid boost, FET, drive and boost
RedPlate HD100 in action!
Check out the video below from the LA Amp Show which features the RPHD 100 Amp played by Matt Schofield.